Accessory Design for a Theme based Restaurant



The project was about designing the Accessories for a Theme based restaurant. The theme which I chose to work on was 'Interactive'.

The need of the project was validated by the user interviews I conducted for the same. The inferences suggested that in India, most of the theme restaurants try to restrict their focus on developing the surrounding ambiance as per the theme, and least emphasis is given on customising the accessories as per the theme.

1 comments:

Mark Gyel March 28, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Really nice designs.
Product Design Company

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

What's this blog about?

This blog features the Design Projects undertaken by me towards fulfilment of the Academic requirements during my studies at Industrial Design Center at IIT Bombay.

In due course of time, I expect this blog to become a suitable representation of my skills in the professional domain of Industrial Design and otherwise.

Copyright License...!

Creative Commons License Industrial Designs by Vaibhav Bakhshi are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.